Perinatal Wellness and Trauma Informed Practices Workshop
April 14, 2018
Perinatal Wellness and Trauma Informed Workshop
For Perinatal and Parenting Professionals
Led by Gena McCarthy, RN, LMFT.
Cultivate your ability to be aware of your triggers compassionately and your ways of resourcing yourself. Return to feeling safe, and supported. This awareness and practice directly affects your ability to be useful to your clients. Support your work’s long term sustainability and your client’s ability to grow. In this workshop you will learn the following
- Swift acting resourcing practices for working with trauma
- How your own birth and intergenerational birth imprints are related with your work
- Ways to strengthen or transform intergenerational imprints as needed
- How the transformative and empowering effects of ceremony promote wellness
- Tangible support for processing and integrating births.
- The neurobiology behind the effectiveness of these practice
If this work resonates with you, you can continue on with the training to become a Birth Spirituality and Healing Coach. Click here for details,www.birthspiritualityandhe
Choose from either 4/14/18 or 4/15/18.
Early Bird Pricing Until 3/1/18:
Click HERE to Register
Gena McCarthy RN, MFT is a perinatal psychotherapist, a certified EMDR (PTSD treatment) provider and a developer and educator of community ceremony and birth trauma healing models, trained in Shamanic, Buddhist and Cherokee Peacekeeper teachings and cross-cultural ways of healing.
She specializes in supporting parents and perinatal professionals in their spiritual and emotional growth, empowerment, community ceremony practice and healing on their birth and parenthood journey. You can read more about Gena here .